Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi .
HOW I SAID ON ANOTHER POSTS,I AM OWNER OF TWO CAMAROS,BUT THE INFORMATION I GET HERE IS VERY LIMITED,SO,IS POSSIBLE TO OBTAIN MORE INFORMATION FROM ANY CHEVROLET OFFICE THERE IN THE USA ABOUT MY CARS ? HOW,WHEN,WHERE THIS CARS WAS SEND TO ARGENTINA,OR WHO OR WHOS WAS THE SELLER OF THE CARS....
AND IS POSSIBLE TO OBTAIN THE FAMOUS PROTECT O PLATE AS WELL ?
ANY HELP,WELCOME,THANKS FOR THE TIME DISPENSED.
JAVIER,from ARGENTINA

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
Holly Cow - you CAPS key is stuck :eek:
Using BOLD print and CAPS is considered very rude in a post - it's like yelling at someone ...

I would check with the Argentine division of Chevrolet or GM - they would most likely be the only source of the information.
GM/Chevrolet does not have any of the original paperwork still available.

Oh - and if you don't have any of the original supporting documentation, like the POP, then anything you get from now on will be a FAKE - and will be recognized as such forever.
You can't fake these things and not get caught eventually ...

·
Registered
295 Posts
Thank you vintage68 I would of been harsher:angry:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok sir,apologize by my letter form.......
look,the chevrolet office in argentina,leave this country on 1980 year,then come back a few years ago,again.......but i dont think so the actual people at this new gm division can they have the older paperwork since the year of my 1968 camaros ,so its very hard to believe to obtain any real source from this.
and,the cars are not fake,only are the real cars,registred and legally at my name...maybe my explication was very poor,my question is about the pop at the new original cars was selling on the usa at time to selling at who ?
whos was the importer/exporter people ? or did gm direct sell this cars ?
i am here again.thanks
Holly Cow - you CAPS key is stuck :eek:
Using BOLD print and CAPS is considered very rude in a post - it's like yelling at someone ...

I would check with the Argentine division of Chevrolet or GM - they would most likely be the only source of the information.
GM/Chevrolet does not have any of the original paperwork still available.

Oh - am if you don't have any of the original supporting documentation, like the POP, than anything you get from now on will be a FAKE - amd will be recognized as such.
You can't fake these things and not get caught eventually ...

·
Registered
6,105 Posts
Javier,
The POP was provided with the car at time of sale. Most owners did not keep them.
There is no other source of documentation.
I would ask GM Argentina, you may get lucky. Also ask if they have any records of the number of cars imported etc. Sometimes there a national that kept this type of information.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Cant believe your giving this guy a hard tim about his letter form.. come on now!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts