Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I wanted to buy a 2014 SS and have been looking into upgrades. As you can tell by the title, this will be my daily driver. I want to do the obvious upgrades such as Longtubes, axelback etc., but I was looking into something not too crazy, but that will give my car a little more uhh "oomph." I have been considering a Night Fury cam, but I know with a Mustang 5.0, you can't add a cam to a daily driver because it will mess with the VVT, thus making it something you wouldn't be able to drive daily. Is the LS3 the same way? Thanks for any help clearing this up guys!

·
Premium Member
1,097 Posts
Chris , You need to watch the F word around here...Lol .As far as the cam issue I have no idea on something this new.

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
I love my 2011 SS. I put mufflers on it and left it stock otherwise. I don't think the car needs anything for a peppy DD. FWIW, I drove the 5.0 Coyote with a stick and it's a BEAST. Smaller tires and lighter weight, beats the SS most of the time.

I love all muscle cars...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome guys, thanks for the help. This appears to be an older gen Camaro forum, but at first glance I did not realize that, but thanks for the help anyway!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts