Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it would take some time but since my build thread does not have any pictures in it because of PB would it be ok if I started a new one and copy and paste my text from the old one and use this sight to put my pictures on. I want to continue with my build but I do not want to on a messed up thread.

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
Can you go in and edit your existing thread to take all the existing photos out and then edit it again to put the new photos in?

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
Randy - The folks at AG are working on a new forum here where we can move your old threads with broken PhotoBucket links into where you will have edit rights. Then when finished we will move your thread back with the new photo links, or uploaded photos to our site intact. More soon on this solution.

Brian

·
Premium Member
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Randy - The folks at AG are working on a new forum here where we can move your old threads with broken PhotoBucket links into where you will have edit rights. Then when finished we will move your thread back with the new photo links, or uploaded photos to our site intact. More soon on this solution.

Brian
Ok I will wait and see what happens. Thanks

·
Registered
341 Posts

Brian
Great news! I was hoping there would be some sort of workable solution found, thank you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts