Helwig sway with heim joint endlinks
Wilwood 6 piston dynas
Carb'd 468, billet dizzy, MSD box
T56, Centerforce clutch, 3" aluminum shaft, MGW shifter
Hotchkiss handlebar
Aluminum hood hinges
Forgeline 18x8, 18x11
Procar seats
Last pic was on leafs, I just could not get it to sit down that way. So, another fistfull of dollars had to be thrown at it.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you can find the Bimmers get them. The Procars are really nice (especially for the $$) in a first gen. The matching rear seat cover is also available. I'll try and get some pics. You do have to do some work on the seat sliders, the ones they give you make them sit too high imo.

Those wheels are no longer made. I may have one of the very few sets in exsistance that are flat Ti hoops and centers.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Looks great! Love the color. Reminds me of my dusk blue '69. What color is it?

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I mixed it. The pics don't do it justice. Thanks!

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So far I love them. The car would not sit the way I wanted it any other way! I tried to go the cheap route with QA1s and DSE leafs, but it still sat too high. Was trying to be reasonable, but I didn't go this far for the thing to sit high and handle less than my expectations. I will be glad to report when I'm all done and push the suspension. But, for now, I'm tickled it is sitting like I wanted it. Some of you guys know how hard it can be to get a 67 to look low with these giant fender wells.

If the sun stays out I will push her out in the sun this weekend and take a few shots. When the pearl hits its pretty neat. Goes from almost black in low light to a gunmetal in normal light, to a bright blue in a strong direct sunlight.

I love the color. You have to let us know how you like the Coilovers!

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Please ignore my stupid comments I'm on pain meds from surgery lol.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Looks awsome man. It was great talking to you the other day. I have to get together with you to see it in person. You seem like you have it pretty much wrapped up. If not and you need an extra hand let me know id love to come by and see it and help out. If you lost my number pm me and ill give it to you, talk to you soon, Steven

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Its coming. I have it at the powdercoater who got stuck doing 9 other things for me! It is going to look cool flat black.

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
my post seems to have vanished.

nice looking ride man, I like the muted tones on it,....also diggin that front end bracing!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts