Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was my deck this morning before heading to work. We were setting on this same deck sunday enjoying 70 degree temps. Got to love springtime in the rockies. Guess the camaro will live indoors for a while.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Now wait a cotton picking minute, I was there last July, it was 98 in the shade and 200% humidity!!!
200% humidity???? Come on!! I'll admit it was pretty warm up there last July in the "big city" of Billings. All that concrete & blacktop. Come on south and we'll head to the "hills" above town and cool ya off!

·
Retired
16,027 Posts
WOW look at that snow. I saw more coming there on the news last night too, but it will melt so fast in a few weeks too. :)
I recall that 120 degrees and 250% humidity out there too :thumbsup: But what a great place for a car show. :D

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
I'll remember you in July when it's 80 here with 20% humidity:)
lol, yea you aint kiddin bout the humidity. People start fallin out like flies down here from dehydration all of the time!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Patrick- I flew back to the east coast summertime about 5-6 yrs. ago. Stepped off the plane and into the jet way and it was like getting hit in the face with a wet towel! But it sure did keep everything nice & green!

Anyhow, was just havin' a little fun with ya on the 1st post!:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts