Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to vote for your favorite ROTM candidate for November 2015

Presented Not so much in the order they were nominated in this month because I want to nominate Harley posthumously for the Ride Of The Month.

The conclusion of the murder trial is now almost complete so his family and kids can finally start to heal and grieve his tragic loss with a sense of justice served to Sandra for her actions that cold January night.

So with Christmas just around the corner I urge you all to make a donation to the fund set up for his kids. A vote for Harley, while nice to see would be unfair to the guys who entered this months contest, so he isn't listed in the poll, but I will add one dollar to my own contribution for each vote cast in this months poll.

See this post for the trial notes and details at the end on how to donate to his children's fund. http://www.camaros.net/forums/showpost.php?p=3253697&postcount=227

#1 Harley Douglas Moody – wiskeesour 68 SSRS MOD

Where are you in the world? Rest in peace brother, rest in peace as we have your kids six.

===================================================

#1 Robert - rsb07191969 MOD

#2 Joe - Z282NV 1969 Z28

#3 Brent - 67Rally 1967 RS MOD

#4 Bill - bill3337 1967 SSRS396

#5 Dennis - DjD 1969 SSRS Vert

#6 Jeff - Grifter1969 SS

#7 Darrell - cook_dw1968 Roller

#8 Niclas - Nikke1969 SS Roller

·
Premium Member
4,806 Posts
Re: .

Time to vote for your favorite ROTM candidate for November 2015

Presented Not so much in the order they were nominated in this month because I want to nominate Harley posthumously for the Ride Of The Month.

The conclusion of the murder trial is now almost complete so his family and kids can finally start to heal and grieve his tragic loss with a sense of justice served to Sandra for her actions that cold January night.

So with Christmas just around the corner I urge you all to make a donation to the fund set up for his kids. A vote for Harley, while nice to see would be unfair to the guys who entered this months contest, so he isn't listed in the poll, but I will add one dollar to my own contribution for each vote cast in this months poll.

See this post for the trial notes and details at the end on how to donate to his children's fund. http://www.camaros.net/forums/showpost.php?p=3253697&postcount=227

#1 Harley Douglas Moody – wiskeesour 68 SSRS MOD

Where are you in the world? Rest in peace brother, rest in peace as we have your kids six.

===================================================
I officially withdraw my nomination, and encourage everyone else to do so as well.

My vote is for Harley. RIP.

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Brent - I appreciate your feelings and I'm sure Doug would tell you to press on down the road. The goal is to have folks remember him and his many contributions to this community and for us to celebrate our cars in his name and hopefully raise a few bucks for his kids. His daughter sent me a message that she and the family appreciate everything we have done and continue to do in his name for his family.

So please keep your ride in the running, and the votes cast for your ride will count for something more important as well as giving you satisfaction that your ride helped his kids. I've already planned my donation and adding a buck for each vote here won't be killing me since we rarely get over 100 votes but I would love to be proved wrong and see hundreds of votes this month for you guys, and therefore Harley's children.

Brian

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Brent

·
Super Moderator
32,611 Posts
You're welcome, Brian,
Maybe with more help, children will have a better Christmas.

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is Harley's older brother Raymond , you guys are awesome ! We can't thank you enough for all you've done , I seen where y'all are making shirts , that's great , if you would send a few to me ill pass them out to my mom and his kids for Christmas , the kids are still taking it rough but hopefully time will heal and questions please call me @580-471-9181

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.