Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am putting a chambered exhaust system on my 69 SS396 convertible. Since the exhaust was generally gone when I bought the car, I have no real reference and would like to make it correct. Tried a search here, but did not find much and the assembly manual just does not show the details very well on this. Does anyone have a good picture(s) of a chambered exhaust system installed. Specifically, I am not sure how the hanger attaches to the pipe on the Right side (pass. side) near the wheel well. The hanger has an odd bend to it. maybe just needs to be adjusted, however, I don't want to start bending things as this is a stainless steel system and cost me big $. Even the hangers. Thanks for any help.

Doug

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Any one have a set of pictures? Would like to work on it this weekend and my dial up at home is horrible so I am trying to print the information before leaving work today. Thanks very much and sorry to be a pest.

Doug

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.