Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Wow,thought I was looking at my car,looks exactly like it.But I knew it wasnt mine,garage is to nice.

------------------
68 z28 68 rs 327 73 454 vette

·
Retired
26,947 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ed Ernst:
Here's another special Camaro. Must have been tough to get all those 67 parts on it!! http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=559129116&r=0&t=0

[This message has been edited by Ed Ernst (edited 02-11-2001).]
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

With the 1970 production not coming on time they had to pull all the parts they could to keep '69 production rolling... It has to be a '69 it has a cowl hood!!

------------------
...Dennis
The Cars:
'69 RS Convertible w/SS trim
'96 Z28SS #1679 of 2410
The Club:
Camaros Limited Nor-Cal

·
Premium Member
2,084 Posts
I saw the anti-lock brake thing, but missed where he called it a 69. I even went back and read it twice. And I didn't see a flat. Oh well, it's been a long day.
Not the first time I've missed something.

------------------
Steve
67 SS 396,4-sp
67 RS 327,4-sp
72 RS 350/350
69 4X4 suburban 350,4-sp
73 3/4 ton 454/400
Stevo Camaro's Toy
Our Muscle Cars

·
Registered
257 Posts
check out the euro made proto RS on the volo museum site. over 20 options added including rear window wiper and sun roof, considered on of the rarest camaros in the world... for 18k. Does that sound a bit odd to anyone else? An all original Z would go for higher than that..

·
Registered
103 Posts
If that 67 RS is a European proto type, for a Euorpean car show, shouldn't the steering wheel be on the right side,instead of the left side? Just asking.

------------------
NOTHING LIKE A 69 !!!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
You'd think that particular car would be worth more, but I think 2 things come in to play w/ regards to it's value.

1. I think that most people think that these cars never existed. Therefore, a buyer would think that someone is pulling a fast one. I've had my "Euro" camaro for over a year. The people I bought it from told me they tried to sell it not too long after they purchased the vehicle. 80% of the people that inquired about the vehicle baisically told them they were full of [email protected]#t. If I had never heard of these cars, I would think that it's interesting, but still have that air of doubt in my mind about the car. I did when I came across mine.

2. Demand. No demand for a "Euro" camaro. I've only heard of a handful of these cars over here. But in Europe, they are very alive and well today. Yes, they are extremely rare here. I don't even want to tell you what I paid for my K/M speedo that I bought from a guy in Sweden last summer. Never thought I'd find one, but, thanks to a Swedish Team Camaro member, I found one.

I wonder if they have any paperwork for the car stating what they are claiming. I noticed one more thing about that car. To my knowledge, Euro camaros had their firewall the same color as the car. This one is not that way. I doubt we'll ever find the answer. Just an observation. Mine is white, like the car was originally, under the gunk (haven't tackled the engine comp. yet).

They didn't mention the "flash to pass" option either.

BTW, I do think this car on the link is a very sharp car!

Just my opinion only.

Jeff

1 - 12 of 12 Posts