Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Sorry Guys,

I'm only going to state the obvious here!!!
Looks like the car is in Puerto Rico...ha ha ha!
NOT an RS and NOT an SS, has a 6 Cyl ID.
All that said, someone has gone to a lot of trouble to make a good looking 69.

Just my opinion!

·
Registered
862 Posts
So did he or her run out of money for the exhaust pipe or is that a new way to keep the gas tank warmed up. Another good thing look were it is Rio Grande, Puerto Rico, Puerto Rico. I wonder how much shipping is?

·
Registered
860 Posts
Not sure but i think the seller is a member here on Team Camaro, Hows everyone stating its not a original rs without closer inspecting the car, in 38 years many things can be changed,let the guy sell his car.jmo Frank

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Not sure but i think the seller is a member here on Team Camaro, Hows everyone stating its not a original rs without closer inspecting the car, in 38 years many things can be changed,let the guy sell his car.jmo Frank
I don't know...amybe being truthful in how you advertise your car on a site full of people who know these cars might be a good enough reason....another reason might be that maybe we coul, or should, expect more from members selling theri cars...who knows. No one is not "letting the guy sell his car"...just pointing out possible discrepencies for other members who would probably , if not for sure, ask anyway.

JMO

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Not to mention in his ad he states "Car is original". Buyers, potential buyers, or even just lookers have a right to have this very concise statement questioned.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Frank it looks in the ad as if he thinks that X11 is the rs identifying factor. Relax noone is trying to halt his auction we are only adressing the fact that there is not ONE rs identifyer on this car.:noway:

·
Registered
860 Posts
Yea Uncle i see your point and guess i was a little fast in my post,To tell the trurth i think the sellers ad could use a lot more info,,and for it to be correct, for all buyers to see, looks like a nice little ride just needs to be advertised better.if it was a 6 banger rs from start tell its now a big block car that all rs compoents have been removed and is a good looking driver 69, I surely dont want to see anyone buy uninformed,,and looks as this seller needs a little information about his car,,,Frank

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Yea Uncle i see your point and guess i was a little fast in my post,To tell the trurth i think the sellers ad could use a lot more info,,and for it to be correct, for all buyers to see, looks like a nice little ride just needs to be advertised better.if it was a 6 banger rs from start tell its now a big block car that all rs compoents have been removed and is a good looking driver 69, I surely dont want to see anyone buy uninformed,,and looks as this seller needs a little information about his car,,,Frank
Yeah, wasn't trying to be a jerk towards a fello GA boy. Just feel like since he states in his ad the this car is "Original" it is fair to point out that it is anything but that. Not saying he can't sell it, advertise it as he wishes, etc...or that it even couldn't be a pretty nice car. Just think he is unfairly calling the car and especially on this site,,,that will get picked apart rather quickly. Sometimes the pickiness on here goes a touch over the top...but despite that it is usually at least correct info.

Go Dawgs!

·
Registered
860 Posts
guess i was just giving him the benfit of thinking he meant originally ,when stated original in his ad , knowing his english gammer would be poor being from Puerto Rico, Frank

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.