Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ivey guys I'm shopping for a set of headers and an exhaust system. What have you guys been happy with? I know I want some type of coated header and not just painted. I want it to look good for a while. As for the exhaust in the past I have always had a shop make them for me. But now with so many aftermarket company's out there can someone suggest a well fitting full system? It is my best bet still the local shop. I'm not looking to break the bank on any of this so price will play a part. Here is the set up:
67 convertible with a 454-4-speed. I say convertible because some companies don't slow for that extra brace under the car. Thanks for the help.

67 rs/ss conv. 350 car (454) for now
Richmond T10-4speed, 12 bolt 3:73
Matching numbers. Original motor and Trans are tucked away nicely.

·
Registered
7,796 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,230 Posts
Kevin very nice!!! What brand is that ???

·
Registered
1,470 Posts

·
Premium Member
614 Posts
Ivey guys I'm shopping for a set of headers and an exhaust system. What have you guys been happy with? I know I want some type of coated header and not just painted. I want it to look good for a while. As for the exhaust in the past I have always had a shop make them for me. But now with so many aftermarket company's out there can someone suggest a well fitting full system? It is my best bet still the local shop. I'm not looking to break the bank on any of this so price will play a part. Here is the set up:
67 convertible with a 454-4-speed. I say convertible because some companies don't slow for that extra brace under the car. Thanks for the help.

67 rs/ss conv. 350 car (454) for now
Richmond T10-4speed, 12 bolt 3:73
Matching numbers. Original motor and Trans are tucked away nicely.
Hi Geinsteder

Do you have Power Steering ?

Power Brakes ?

And watch your Fuel line and Right Rear Upper Control Arm Pivot Bolt clearance to the Primary Tube.

I like my Doug's D-320 for my 1969 install w/ Power Steering, Be careful of the Hooker 2457's if you have P/S.

Timmy

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts