Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2000 Camaro and the front left turn signal went out as the holder of the bulb melted...I replaced it with an OEM socket and replaced the bulb...and it worked fine...the next day...its dead...Though I cleaned the holder of the rear signal light...its dead too.
When I put on the emergency blinkers....the left front works, the right front does not and the left rear does not. I the right front DOES work as a turn signal when I drive...this is driving me nuts.
Any specific ideas?

·
Registered
922 Posts
I have a 2000 Camaro and the front left turn signal went out as the holder of the bulb melted...I replaced it with an OEM socket and replaced the bulb...and it worked fine...the next day...its dead...Though I cleaned the holder of the rear signal light...its dead too.
When I put on the emergency blinkers....the left front works, the right front does not and the left rear does not. I the right front DOES work as a turn signal when I drive...this is driving me nuts.
Any specific ideas?
I've seen something like this mentioned before. I believe the turn signals are controlled through the (DRL) driving lights module. You may need to get a schematic and trace voltage through the circuits to find the culprit. Do a search online for wiring schematics for your model. :thumbsup:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts