Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Does anyone know anything about the rear quarter panel re-tooling process for Classic Camaro's new quarters with the sail panel. They have been on back order for awhile (close to 2 years). When I call to check on the status its always a few months more etc. Anyone install Goodmark or Year One rear quarters? How are they? I like Classic but I don't know how much longer I plan on waiting for quarters. :sad: Thanx

Nico

1968 Chevy Camaro

·
Registered
827 Posts
they are all the same, i do not believe that there are multiple stampers of any of the repo parts. goodmark is just a marketing company. that one mans opinion.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I had pretty much the exact same problem with classic on a few other parts it would take them 6 months to get it and i just ordered the parts from some online stores, they fit perfectly and they look great. Jasons' right all the parts are pretty much made by the same people.

·
Registered
601 Posts
yes all is stamped in taiwan from same manufacturer doesnt make a difference who puts there name in box. oer parts are double the price but fit nicer

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanx for the input. I really don't understand why thier parts would be any different. It looks like i wasted alot of time for nothing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts