Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car has these dash gauges in it Classic Instruments "CAM67VSB", the speedometer is not working right now. it is an impulse speedometer.

The tach. does work, but the fuel gauge reads above full, empty or full or half empty. The fuel sender unit in the tank has its ground tied into the electric fuel pump ground. I wonder should it be grounded by itself.

These gauges were in my car when I got it. I don't have any info on it. I wonder of they came with it's own wiring harness and instruction guide for assembly. Anyone have these in their car and have a comment on them.

I found some tech support on them and it seems they recommend each gauge needs its own dedicated seperate ground. I am unsure of each gauge needs its own fused power source. Trying to make it all work correctly. Help :(

·
Registered
148 Posts
I'm in the EXACT same boat as you. '67 Camaro that came with Classic Instruments. Everything works but the speedo. It looks like it used to work, but it just stopped. I just bought and installed a new SN16 (speed pulse generator) but can't get the speedo needle to respond. Have you figured this out yet?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts