Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I would post here since it is the closest to being electrical.

I have seen pictures of several 69 Camaros with Clear parking light lenses. I have searched and cant find them.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The lenses are completly clear with a mirrored background. They are different from the stockers. Ill try and find a picture.

They are designed like this.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
That makes more sense. I have seen several pics and thought it was an aftermarket parking light.

Here is the picture that has those parking lights, and headlights

Another

·
Registered
8,303 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,357 Posts
Jegs also carries a jewled clear lens replacement..

·
Registered
389 Posts
Morris Classic Concepts driving light conversion kits have the park, turn , 55 watt driving light and glow ring all in one. Our light kit is a direct bolt in with
mirror polished shrouds. The driving light comes on when the high beam lights are activated. They come with a single color glow ring or a 7 color LED one. Also the light is elevation adjustable. The 7 color LED kit has an amber running light. Comes with the wiring harness, relays and connectors.
Billy

·
Registered
37 Posts
I am looking to get alot more light out of my 69 parking lights. What is the best way to go? I do like the Morris Classic lights and I do like the lights on the blue w/ silver camaro above, (what parking light does that car have). I am looking for options .

thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Those parking lights you have shown in every picture are exactly that, parking and turn signal. They are not auxilary driving lights. All the lights in the pics are from Marquezdesign.com They are located in Sacramento California and make first class products.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts