Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a set of Vettes Brakes Composite leafs in my car, 250# rated, and I love them. However, the rubber pads are wiggly despite properly applied torque to the perches. If the leafs were steel, I'd just run without them, but what are my options with the composite ones? Delrin? Aluminum? No pads?? I would like not to ruin them or have a wiggly rear end. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you!
- Rob

·
13,720 Posts
Energy Suspension Poly Pads

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Poly, huh? We'll, the number of builds I've done is far less than yours, so I'll buy it. I was concerned they would still be too soft. I'll let you know how it works out! Thank you.

·
13,720 Posts

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I picked them up on Amazon with next day shipping for $15 bucks. Install was too easy and now when I jump on the throttle, the rear end of the car goes sideways (in a good way) instead of hopping up and down (in a bad way). Once I get halfway through second, she hooks quite well; especially compared to the rubber pads. Thank you!

-Rob

p.s. - Retorque your U-Bolts after a drive of two!! lol.

·
13,720 Posts
I picked them up on Amazon with next day shipping for $15 bucks. Install was too easy and now when I jump on the throttle, the rear end of the car goes sideways (in a good way) instead of hopping up and down (in a bad way). Once I get halfway through second, she hooks quite well; especially compared to the rubber pads. Thank you!

-Rob

p.s. - Retorque your U-Bolts after a drive of two!! lol.
Happy it worked out for you. 👍

1 - 6 of 6 Posts