Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe a dumb question but I have a 67 coupe that is a major project already so I'm thinking about changing it to a vert. Anyone know of such a project?

Thanks \\Neil

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Never mind - just saw the earlier post on this subject. I figured as I was replacing the floors anyway (along with mucho else) that at this stage it might be worth it.

I won't do it.

I won't do it.

I won't do it.

Neil

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Oh come on. It's not that hard .... LOL I bet Foose could do it in a week :D

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I'll see your bet and raise you that codington can do it in three days!

....and I will see your bet and raise you that some ******* down here done it in less than 3 hours. Does 'Hey ya'll watch this' ring a bell??

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
It took us about an hour to cut the top of a '79 Celica when I was in highschool, but that was because the 14" cut-off saw kept stalling. I could have done it a lot quicker with a torch, but the tool rental place up the street didn't rent those. Fortunately there's not enough beer in Georgia to convince me to do that to a 1st Gen Camaro. on the other hand, I went straight for the hole saw when the clips on the j-nuts broke when I replacing the rear springs...

·
Registered
725 Posts
My friend and I cut the top off a 1973 Chevelle. It was fun for a while, but the body flexed like an accordion.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts