Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I first want to start off and say hi, because I haven't posted in a awhile. Progress on the camaro is going good and i just finished body work and primered and painted it flat black. Once I get my camera back the pics will be uploaded. On another note, the other day my friend called me up telling me his friend is selling a 1953 pontiac convertible for 6k. It does not have an engine or tranny but all body work is done and it is primered. Now I don't know much about pre 1960 cars or pontiac so i don't know the value for one of these cars. Any idea of how many were made and a ballpark value on parts. Is this a bargain, right amount or overpriced value for the car?

·
Registered
580 Posts
Does it have all the trim? If not, you'll have a hard time finding it all for a '53 Pontiac.

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
Strick needs to step in here....but, there is ONE 53 pontiac that would be worth that if it was calean and straight...a Chieftan..and they are hard to find...In any case, I would say that a 53 in REALLY GOOD shape body straight doors shut good, etc, etc. would be in that range or close to it..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts