Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to get some insight on control arm bushings. I have a 69 with original bushings and have met the end of their life. Literally falling apart. So I need to replace and thinking of either Del-a-lum or stock rubbers. I know the difference, benefits, and all that stuff. Don't really need to be educated on that. I have a dilemma of spending the money. Being a single dad of 3 kids full time and mother is not really around I don't really have that much extra to spend on things. I can afford it if it's really that much better but it's a lot of money. Even just replacing with stock rubber would be big difference as it's loose as is. I don't drive it that much. Maybe 1500 miles a year. I don't drive it hard or anything like that but just want to stiffen up the front end. Any thoughts or input to help money tight dad?? Thanks, Brian

·
Premium Member
4,282 Posts
Buy some quality Moog rubber bushings. Replace the sway bar bushings too.

Don

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
X2 with Don. I like the ride with OEM and I have another with the expensive, waste of money, bushings. I drive my cars 500 miles to shows and cruises. New tires, sway bar, and Gabriel HD gas shocks.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guy for the input. Made a decision that I have been going back and forth on easier. I will order everything today. Enjoy the day!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts