Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
32,338 Posts
Yes, if the papers are readable, in either format, a new post could be started, Rev A, or, as long as a mod reads an EDIT button on the existing post when selected for reading, they, the images, can be exchanged.

·
Premium Member
19,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Seems to me Patrick (tp_smith) tried editing photos in the edit forum but it didn't
work for him. I believe that's why he created an entirely new thread on his build.
I believe Patrick was wanting editing power over his own pictures in a very large build thread. What I wanted to do is supply the same picture in a post to moderators so they could possibly replace them. I wasn’t talking about a big build thread with a hundred pictures. I was hoping they could replace maybe less than 10 pictures in one post.

Roger

·
Registered
Al - Waterloo, Iowa
4,152 Posts
I believe Patrick was wanting editing power over his own pictures in a very large build thread. What I wanted to do is supply the same picture in a post to moderators so they could possibly replace them. I wasn’t talking about a big build thread with a hundred pictures. I was hoping they could replace maybe less than 10 pictures in one post.

Roger
I understand what you're wanting to do Roger. I was referencing Patricks situation as an
example of the picture editing not working or allowed. I don't remember the specifics but
it seems he could edit text but not pictures. I could be wrong. Photobucket screwed up a lot
of posts.

·
Administrator
Test Here
1,310 Posts

Roger
I can assist with that. Just PM me the new links and I can replace the images for you

Kevin

·
Premium Member
19,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can assist with that. Just PM me the new links and I can replace the images for you

Kevin
I don't believe you can post pictures from your computer on a PM. Like you say, I would need a link and I don't believe I have a link for my computer pictures.

Roger

·
Administrator
Test Here
1,310 Posts
I don't believe you can post pictures from your computer on a PM. Like you say, I would need a link and I don't believe I have a link for my computer pictures.

Roger
Hello,

If you have no direct image link I recommend uploading it to a third party image hosting site to get a link which you can PM to us. Let us know if you need assistance with that.

-Gerrit

1 - 9 of 9 Posts