Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just installed my CF sill plates from Covan's. They are nice quality and will match the dash panels once I've installed them. Here's a pic.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
they look really good. was fitment right on? i was thinking of getting the black ones.
Good question. That was my concern when I removed the stockers. But, they fit perfectly. All screws aligned just fine, and they sit flush just like the stockers.

Jim

·
Registered
344 Posts
Wow! Those look awesome!!!

I was planning on installing a set of factory aluminum sill plates on my 68 RS, but after seeing your pic, you have changed my mind.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys. Glad the pic helped someone. It goes well with the color combo. I have several carbon fiber interior mods planned, so eventually it should all come together.

Jim

·
Registered
662 Posts
Ya know, once I saw these yessterday, I bought a set! I also bout a four hole autometer gauge assembly in carbon fiber and ordered a new console where I plan to send out the shift tunnel and have it done up to look like carbon fiber! Next, if I can find that dash in Reggie jackson's lsx I am in there! I know I could make to hold the gauges, but I don't see away to duplicate the brushed aluminium on it. Have you guys ever noticed these cars are not ever done...EVER!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts