Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Gold Lifetime Member
2,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well my birthday is coming up soon. the wife asked what i wanted (as if she didn't know) something for the car, i said. :D

so i am thinking about a cowl hood. of course there is no place local to buy one. packing and shipping is about $125. seems like matts has the best price for the goodmark one.

any opinions or advice would be appricated. ( brand, fit, quality)

·
Premium Member
2,902 Posts
BelairBobs in Georgia

·
Premium Member
1,267 Posts
Call Goodmark or go to the website and find a dealer/supplier in your area.. and go get it. Chances are they have them in stock.

·
Gold Lifetime Member
2,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks all, i called ricks (in georgia) and they want $170 to ship to south florida. $210 for the hood
matts had goodmark on sale for $179 (with my big 5% off for a previous order) that got down to $170. $25 to pack $95 to ship from CALI TO FLA.
so $290 and happy birthday to me.

·
Gold Lifetime Member
2,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
woohoo!! my hood came today! i feel like closing the store and installing it. but it is a little busy today so i will stay and hopefully make some money. (to order more parts)

·
Premium Member
1,267 Posts
woohoo!! my hood came today! i feel like closing the store and installing it. but it is a little busy today so i will stay and hopefully make some money. (to order more parts)
Like a kid in a candy store...feels great dont it? Happy B-day !

Makes me wanna go out and buy something too :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts