Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
ttt. I have a painless harness so dont have the old style fusebox. Can someone explain why there are 2 power leads going into the old fusebox on the diagram, a pink and a brown. I would like to wire both of them to one power source however maybe the pink and brown differ in fuse ratings. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Thanks very much. Any idea which wire goes to hot and ignition? Brown comes from flapper solenoid and pink from throttle arm switch so I would guess pink is hot all the time however dont really know if it needs to be hot all the time cause it really doesnt do anything unless the car is running.

·
Registered
1969 Z28 Camaro X33 Tuxedo Black
139 Posts
I know this was an old post, but any chance you still have the cowl induction instructions? I bought one off of eBay without the instructions and although I have the AIM it would be nice to have more instructions. We ran into problems with the gas pedal location changed a bit which may be due to installing the switch backwards on the accelerator lever and the accelerator linkage connecting the lever to the carb does not appear long enough. Tomorrow, I want to start all over to see if I have everything *** backwards!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.