Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking at many different suspension kits, and this one by CPP seems to be a pretty good price for a lot of stuff. Has anyone tried it? Is there any similar kits you'd recommend?

·
Premium Member
991 Posts
i cant vouch for the "kit" but i have run their up and down front "A" arms, big brake kit and mpv1 master cylinder for over 5 years now. Their control arms give me +8* positive caster @ static -0.5 camber and 0" toe. they clear the frame stands with the g-mod without cutting anything. the ball joint areas are heavy boxed in welded and flat mating surfaces. the chrome moly cross shafts are x-tra stout and the bushings are outstanding. alot of people overlook their arms for some reason (maybe too heavy)?
the disc brakes are also good for the dollar. i run them with no power assist.

i enter alot of goodguysand scca autocross events and beat the hel out of them. i dont win many events , but i am always either the second or third loser at all the goodguys streetchallenge events i enter. But i only have a fraction of their dollars in the car also.

if you want durable stuff that makes a great hanlding car without giving your left arm, i give them a thumbs up. I if you want super lightweight, top of the line killer performance exotic material stuff, you should probably look elseware

joe c

1 - 3 of 3 Posts