Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my name is Rick and I just joined . I'm desperately looking for a way to id a 383 crate motor I purchased from someone. It was thought to be a blueprint engine but it isn't. I'm thinking maybe edelbrock but not sure. It's definitely 383 and has a forged scat rotating assembly. I'm gonna try to attach a Pic of numbers on passenger side deck surface. Please help if you can . Thanks everyone.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's an older crate motor that was in a 32 Ford. It was ordered and installed by the custom shop that built it. Engine looks basically new inside and out. The elderly gentleman that owned the Ford it came from couldn't remember for sure but thought it was blueprint but I checked with them and it's not but they said that part of that number at the front of the deck surface on passenger side is a aftermarket crate id.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just wanting to know exactly where it cam from. I'm just a bit of a stickler for details. I've been driving myself nuts trying to figure it out. No issues with the engine. I've gone through it and it is definitely well done and should power my z nicely.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts