Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
15,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got fed up with trying to get the right lines for the front brakes and just modified them. Nothing to it when you have a decent flare tool and practice 3 times on scrap line first. ;)

When running the long lines along the frame to the rear, I'm having an issue with the rear most line where it crosses back over the frame rail from the outside and up along the bottom of the car.

I've got bolt-in sub connectors and the line does the two 90 degree turns in and then back almost right where the sub connector bolts to the front spring pocket. About where does it usually make this 90 degree jog? I have no problem bending the line but it seems to cross right where the sub connector is.... I may not be able to bend it that much. I've looked for pictures of that area but can't seem to find what I'm looking for.
Can someone post a pic of where the brake line does this double jog and hugs the floor in that area please?

·
Registered
8,349 Posts
I'll get a pic in the morning if I can remember. My car is up on stands right now.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Is this what you need? Not my car but I'm doing mine and saved this for reference.
Bob

1 - 4 of 4 Posts