Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cupholder that takes the place of the console door. anyone know who sells them?

·
Retired
16,027 Posts
my homemade one :) holds a biggie and regualar size :)

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the one I want= you only replace the lid you take the lid off the existing console and this one fits in its place. It holdes 2 drinks

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
I bought the Plug-N-Chug for my 69 Camaro, slides right into the ashtray area. Bought it from Classic Industries but all the shops carry it.

·
Registered
7,160 Posts
There is a gum commercial with a69 consol that has one. It's shown holding a cup sized tub of gum and has another hole also. Might see if you find the brand that adverts this gum and call them?? Only one I have ever seen.

Joe

·
Registered
662 Posts
I have looked everywhere for that doggone lid...goodluck!!! I just use the two cup design that fits where the ashtray goes.

·
Registered
7,160 Posts
Just thought of something.

Make your own using an old console lid and some rubber cup holders from some place or metal ones? i would use rubber or rubber lined to keep vibration down and make them removable for cleaning. I think you could use a hole saw to cut the holes and just slip the cup holders in depending on what you find. I know late model cars have plenty of removable ones and you might find somethng in the junk yard. For the cost of a console door, cup holders and hole saw your in the game.

Joe

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just thought of something.

Make your own using an old console lid and some rubber cup holders from some place or metal ones? i would use rubber or rubber lined to keep vibration down and make them removable for cleaning. I think you could use a hole saw to cut the holes and just slip the cup holders in depending on what you find. I know late model cars have plenty of removable ones and you might find somethng in the junk yard. For the cost of a console door, cup holders and hole saw your in the game.

Joe
seems like that would work, anyone have a door for a 68 ?

·
Registered
7,160 Posts
Check e-bay or if your needs replacing buy a new repop and make one from your old one or..................just go fo it and measure twice cut once.

Joe

1 - 11 of 11 Posts