Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I googled the serial # (124379N694413) of a Daytona Yellow/Yellow Houndstooth 69Z that I sold in 1983. A link on this site came up about the car. Have access to documentation for it if anyone knows where it is. (possibly Australia)
Would like to connect with present owner if possible.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Not yet known for sure it’s in Australia, but he link to “numbers matching question” above would indicate that’s likely.
The links I posted are only what I found when I Googled the VIN.
Maybe the OP has other links HE is referring to??
Would be nice if he came back and not let the thread just die.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The links Indyguy added were the same links I was referring to in the original post.
The “Numbers matching question” post put up Jan. 2014 by hedonastiktoo would lead me to believe he had my old car. Don’t know if he’s still active here, but hopeful.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Any chance of getting his email address? Have access to the protect-o-plate and other documentation for this car.
Hoped I’d miraculously find it for sale, but shipping from Australia (if he still has it and it is for sale) puts a road block up with oversea shipping what is presently!!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Any chance of getting his email address? Have access to the protect-o-plate and other documentation for this car.
Hoped I’d miraculously find it for sale, but shipping from Australia (if he still has it and it is for sale) puts a road block up with oversea shipping what is presently!!
Here is his contact page.
hedonastiktoo
Maybe try and messaging him, he might get an email notification.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That must be correct. I have the “follow” and “ignore” options, but not the one needed.
If anyone here knows JD, please pass along my email ([email protected])
If he’s interested, I have access to the protect-o-plate and documentation on the refurbishment I had done in 1980. Better yet… if it’s for sale, I’m interested.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts