In a nutshell, I just used tape and cardboard to outline the repair area and to build a dam. Then I used JBWeld, let dry, shaped/sanded and drilled a new hole. There are many different 2-part epoxies that will work.
Do a search as this has been covered in detail several times in the past.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
A forum community dedicated to 1st generation Chevy Camaros owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, builds, restoration, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, reviews, and more!