Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought one for my car and want to get it installed. If any one has done one of these, I sure would appreciate the details. Keep in mind my dash is fully assembled. Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
10,083 Posts
Remove glove box liner. You can reach up and undo 2 nuts that hold grab bar and backing plates. There are 2 additional nuts that hold the applique on.

Gary

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gary, thanks for the reply, the deal is I am adding the grab bar, it doesn't have one now. I assume I am going to have to do some drilling.

·
Premium Member
10,083 Posts
I can take some measurements of the hole locations. I have my dash apart now for restoration. I can also post a picture if I can figure out how.

Gary

·
Registered
538 Posts
I would like to know the info. and see the pics as well. I too am ready to install the bar.

------------------
1969, X-44, Export Model, Hugger Orange, Std. Int., BC Rear, PDB, GMPP 350HO, M22 Supercase, SSM Lift Bars, AirGap, Holley 750, FlowMaster American Thunder Exhaust, FlowTech Headers

·
Registered
538 Posts
Thanks Gary. Rec'd your email lastnight. Thanks again.
Judson

------------------
1969, X-44, Export Model, Hugger Orange, Std. Int., BC Rear, PDB, GMPP 350HO, M22 Supercase, SSM Lift Bars, AirGap, Holley 750, FlowMaster American Thunder Exhaust, FlowTech Headers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.