Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I turn on my parking lights the green arrows for my turn signals light up in the dash. When I unplug the front parking lights they do not light up, neither do my front parking lights. I checked and cleaned the ground on the front lights but that didn't help. Also my gas gauge goes to empty when the lights are turned on.

·
Registered
35 Posts
It's your ground to the dash. Try this; there is a phillips screw right above the red high beam indicator light,carefully tighten it and try lights. If this doesn't work remove all the screws for the guage cluster,pull it out and make sure the ground wire is still connected to the back of the screw. The same thing happened to me-I pulled the cluster out because i had a hard time connecting my speedo cable. I didnt tighten the screws because i didnt want to crack the plastic. I tightened that one screw and presto! Good luck, Jim. I am also located in Pa, about 60 miles north of Philly.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Ditto....the metal ground strap is the ground for the inst cluster and is secured by the upper center screw as described above post...repost if that does not correct the problem...
BTW...unless there is another Quarryville, We are just about neighbors!....Good Luck...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts