Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for ideas on restoring my dash pad. I heard Just Dashes does a great job but a few of the mounting studs are broken off. I still have the studs, but can they repair stuff like that? Also can someone reccomend a company that makes a good repo. just in case? Does anyone have a # for Just Dashes? Thanks for the help and any other suggestions.

·
Registered
233 Posts
chuck
It doesn't get any easier than this http://www.justdashes.com/ . From the FWIW dept a friend had his dash for a 76 Cutlass done by Just Dashes. It turned out better than new, but it was costly.
Also FWIW - I got a repro for my el camino. It was terrible, both fit and finish. I'd suggest that you not buy a repro unless you can see it in person.

------------------
Rick Schaefer
68 Camaro
72 El Camino
TPI350/700r4

·
Registered
252 Posts
I bought a repo from Classic for my 67 and while it is just fine I wish I would have gone the just dashes route. Only problem with my old one was one fairly long tear. I pitched it before I learned that all repo parts are not perfect replacements for the orginals.

My replacement pad was an OER part and I'm real happy with it. It had a slight ripple when first installed but now that it has been strapped down for a while it looks great.

Mark M.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts