Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Retired
16,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I emailed Dave thru his website and it bounced back as inactive email address. Has anyone talked to him lately or aware of any change in his work there? I need to get my Dist. rebuilt.
His phone number (775) 463-1821 in Yerington, NV rings and I get no voice mail at all, eventually it does the rapid buzz like disconnected??

?? :confused:

·
Registered
5,277 Posts
Bummer. I know when I talked to him (2 years ago) he was hard to reach. Apparently he was / has been having some health problems. I really like his work and hope you can get through to him.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Yes I have spoken to him lately, his website is:
http://davessmallbodyheis.com/
and his email is:
[email protected]
I talked to him last month at that same number, took a couple of calls before he picked up, he since sent me back an couple of emails which came from that address. This wasn't any earlier than mid February. He's supposed to be doing a distrib for me. Hope all is ok.

·
Retired
16,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats the email that bounced back on me as 'not active' and 15 rings and no recorder or answer on his phone, concerns me :(

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
About a year ago I sent him two emails, and made several phone calls. I finally spoke with him, (at length) about what I wanted to do, he told me which dist. to locate which I did. He said he'd be emailing me with information on how to send the distributor. I never heard from him again. Calls and emails went unanswered. He seemd like a great guy, but I guess really busy.

I changed my approach and went with the MSD 8550 with Blaster II coil. I'm VERY pleased with this setup.

·
Registered
6,242 Posts
Dave has a habit of speaking bluntly and upsetting some folks. He just went through an episode at Steve's Nova site and has probably retreated to a quieter space.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts