·
Registered
532 Posts
Johnson.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Not sure who I'm routing for ;)
If DEI doesn't get it I will be pulling for the next Chevy in line. Even if it is the 24 :D

·
Registered
215 Posts
i was watchin practice a little while ago and earnhardt jr. was quickest in this session. truex jr. (dei #1) was third and waltrip hasnt run yet. i was suprised to see petty was in the top 10. i heard his cars are running evernham engines now. crybaby jimmy johnson was waaaaaaaaaay back in the mid 20's and crybaby jeff gordon hasnt been out yet. ill be pullin for the DEI cars on sunday. my fave is jr. i'll pull for him or tony stewart. and even though ive never been much of a rusty fan, id kinda like to see him win. ive respected him ever since his win a few races after dale sr. was killed.

·
Registered
8,305 Posts
i want to see some no name driver on a low buck team win it- and i want them to dominate. i just wanna see all the big buck teams squirm- even tho i am an Earnhardt fan. isn't Kerry running this year? or did he not qualify or something? or was that a Busch deal? shows how much i'm paying attention, eh?

·
Senior Tech, In Memoriam
498 Posts
Kerry didn't make the cut, he was last car not in. Watch for that 24 car.

TZ

·
Registered
136 Posts
A Chevy,possibly a Dodge,due to there new aero package.Whoever or whatever wins it will be an American car for the great American race. Starting sometime in 2007-8 that may not be the case....

·
Registered
51 Posts
Oh, you mean the Daytona 500 miles of Identical Prepared For All Purposes Go-Karts On Steroids With All Ingenuity Squelched So That No One Can Dominate Like In A Real Race? Does it matter? That's why many years ago Smokey Yunick said "Screw Nascar and Bill France". He had it right, as usual.

·
Registered
267 Posts
The DEI boys know how to win on the restrictor plate tracks - even if the cars aren't the fastest. Saw Jr. win at Daytona and Talladega last year in person and just can't believe how he can make the air work to his advantage.

Plus, he's a chevy man driving the Budweiser car! How could you not cheer for that?!?!

·
Registered
215 Posts
2 of the best moments of my life was watchin dale jr win at bristol last year and my first race ever watchin dale sr win at north wilkesboro....man i cant even rememeber the year its been so long ago.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts