Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pair of what I believe are "NOS" (New Old Stock) exhaust manifolds for a small block Chevrolet Camero. The casting numbers are: GM 346222 RH and GM 336710 LH. If I understand correctly, the RH manifold was manufactured on Feb 3rd, 69 & the LH manifold was manufactured on February 2nd, 1969. Is my understanding correct and is there anything else you can tell me about these manifolds? They are in like new condition as they have never been installed on a Camero. Thanks, Charlie 69 RS

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks Kurt--- I must have been typing tired. Charlie

ps, I know we agreed not to pick on each others spelling, but I really deserved that correction! Can't believe I dishonored our passionate classics!

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
Charlie -
According to what I have, the

346222 was used from 73-80 on 307, 350, and 400 SB engines in A (Chevelle or equiv), B (full-size), F (2nd gen Camaro and F-bird), and G (Monte Carlo or equiv)

336710 has the same applications, listed for use in model years 73-75.

Are you sure on the casting numbers? Usually the RH is an even number, and LH is an odd number.

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Eric,

I re-checked and the numbers are correct, I guess most consider 0 an odd number! Don't know what to really make of it. Charlie

1 - 5 of 5 Posts