Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
14,267 Posts
Congrats. This was a tough competition month for sure.

Well done

Reactions: 68Tiger

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
I am honored to be selected by you guy's for the December 2017 ROTM. Thank you to everyone who voted for my car. Kudos to runner-up Shawn as your Camaro proved to be worthy as well. John, Mark & Kevin thanks for taking your cars out of your garage and making the month well rounded and interesting. :thumbsup:

Dom

Reactions: HawkX66

·
Registered
446 Posts
Wow great cars this month. congrats to 1st and 2nd place. Both nice cars.

·
Registered
5,104 Posts
I think any of us would be honored to have any of this months cars in our garage. Congratulations to Dom and Shawn!

·
Premium Member
1,979 Posts
Congrats guys - this is one of the closest battles we have had in quite some time. Great job guys - both rides are amazing!

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
A few guy's have inquired about my 68Tiger sig name so I thought I would give an explanation. My Dad was a big fan of the Detroit Tigers and handed that tradition down to me. One of my many memories of him was going to the Tiger games with him and my 3 brothers. In 1968 the Tigers were the American league champs and went on to win the World series. My dad has since passed on and I am handing the tradition down to my grandsons (both play youth ball and are very good athletes). I selected the 68Tiger sig as a tribute to him and a reminder to me that he is always with me therefore in a small way I carry my dad with me as the December ROTM winner. Thanks again! :smile2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts