Votes: 6 10.7%
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Administrator
Test Here
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone,

Let's vote for this month's ROTM. This in fact will be the last Ride of the Month contest, unless you guys want it back in the new year.

Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays!

jr68

Vega$69

Arch Stanton

·
Gold Lifetime Member
3,193 Posts
You can't put 3 different year 1st gens, then everyone will just pic their favorite year. But Dougs car does look sweet, even if it does not have wings...

·
19,890 Posts
thanks Doug ! you rock
where did you find those pix ? Wish I could swap it out for the current pic with the new wheels . . . .
Found them somewhere on here :confused::yes::beers::beers:

·
Administrator
Test Here
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry about that Jerry, my apologies. I added that current picture for you. Good luck :)

·
14,264 Posts
John's 69 has my vote. Saw it in person and the paint is a thing of beauty.
Thanks,Believe it or not the guy that did mine is Old School. All leaded in NO bondo. Works out of his garage.I do everything else but I don't do body and paint

·
Premium Member
6,350 Posts
I would like to see the ROTM come back for 2012. Maybe we should have a show off contest with all the ROTM winners from 2011?

Sweet cars all the way around!
X2 :thumbsup: :beers:

·
Registered
7,160 Posts
I would like to see the ROTM come back for 2012. Maybe we should have a show off contest with all the ROTM winners from 2011?

x3

I am voting Arch Stanton....to bad there are no other pictures but you gott a love a 67 Jane with Royal Plum paint and parchment interior and those draglites....awesome!!

·
Administrator
Test Here
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Most definitely! :thumbsup:

I will announce the winner for this month today since I'll be away tomorrow for new years. I truly agree as well that all the cars nominated are very well deserving :beers: :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts