Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a diagram or picture that shows how the front end wiring harness sits/lays for a 67-68 RS.

I don't need to know how it connects, just how it sits and where its connected to the inner fenders/radiator support.

I do have an AIM but couldn't find it, so if it's in there, and you know where, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
22,122 Posts
it is in the AIM, but nothing is easy to find there.

On my non-rs 68, the harness comes up from the bulkhead connecto and under the fender below the hood hinge. There is a hole on the horizontal part of the fender reinforcement below the hinge where the first attaching pin goes.

The next attaching pin goes in a hole in the verticle part of the fender, a few inches in front of the innter fender, the harness is still up behind the fender at this point.

The main lighting part of the harness continues around the rad support, and the next pint pushes in right where it turns the corner, from the front. It continues across the rad support inside the upper recess, with periodic support pins thru the holes and periodic drops down to the lights.

The "horn relay / regulator branch" comes off the main harness behind the rad support, and attaches at a hole near the top of the rad support, 2" outboard of the top outboard reg mounting screw.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts