Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in a discussion with a guy and he said that all 68 SS Camaros came with a multileaf setup for the rear end regardless of which motor etc. Can anyone verify this or tell me if it is untrue?

Thanks,
Kainan

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok thanks, I got it confirmed through a few others as well. I appreciate the time and effort.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I'm not so sure that all 68 Camaros came with a multileaf spring setup. Just last week I took my 68 to the local paint person, she does a great paint job, & I noticed not one but two 68 Cmaros in for major surgery. Just a little curious, I looked over the cars & both had a single leaf setup. The owner of one of the cars happen to come by & he said everything on the car was original. The car has never left his family. My 68 was an original 6 Banger with multileaf . Go figure.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Huh, that is kind of odd?? It doesn't really matter now that the Camaro I was talking about is sold but I was just kind of curious. Thanks for the replies.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.