Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can almost answer this question myself. But it's the only slot on my fuse box that it DOES work. where else should i try a connection for AC continuous?

Attachments

·
Registered
882 Posts
OK I'm confused. Tail lights should only work when the headlights are turned on. Do the brake lights work when the pedal is depressed or the blinkers/hazards are engaged? The terminal location labeled battery should provide constant 12V from the battery, but I don't think that is what you need/want.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I have the Digi-Tails 1100167R - Sequential LED Tail Light Panel Kit on my 68 Camaro. This kit requires a dedicated 12 vdc battery supplied voltage to each light assembly to operate. I had to run a new wire from the tail lights to the fuse box and plug it into the BAT terminal. I tested the lights using a lawn mower battery positioned in the trunk. If that new additional wire is not used and connected to battery power (fuse box BAT terminal), lights do not work properly.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Changed out all the old fuses, cleaned the contacts and used the "fused" battery contact clip. working perfectly, like new and super bright!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Great. I loved the looks of mine when I tested them in the garage. Can't wait to get our car finished up. Getting close with dash about 20% finished. Just a lot of small things to do.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
night and day isn't it? I have the front turn signals and dome lights on the way from Digi-tails, I'll post how they look when I have everything in....also going to get a good headlight...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts