Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Formerly available through AAW, we are now a dealer for these and adding them to our existing LED line up that now covers 75+ vehicle applications. For the month of April, we will be offering these tail lights at 10% off. These are excellent alternative to some we already carry if you are using non factory bezels in you vehicle. Here is the list of what is currently available:

67-69 Camaro RS and STD front and rear
70-73 Camaro rear
68-72 nova rear
66-71 nova front
66-70 Chevelle front
67-72 Chevelle rear
67-69 Firebird rear
55-57 Chevy front and rear

You will have to call or email to place your order. We do not have these online yet but hope to in the next couple days.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Kinda hard to post 30+ prices. Which price do you want? 67-69 park lights list $99, 67-68 std rear list $189, 67-68 rs rear list $209, 69 rear list $239, 70-73 rear list $209. Take 10% off those prices.
No offense but i would think that if you wanted to make sales, posting 30+ prices wouldn't be something we would even have to ask for. ;)

Thanks for posting the few that you did tho :)
Initially i think they are rather expensive, but i'll certainly do my homework and see how your prices compare.

·
Premium Member
2,050 Posts
Mike,

Not bustin yer balls but what is different about the ones you sell and these from Ricks? Besides the price.

http://www.rickscamaros.com/cgi-loc...tore+tvmv8013ff4bb64b+-p+-c+scstore.cfg+PL-40

And do you have any short video clips demonstrating the sequential lights in action?
from what I can tell....
those a 2 replacement bulbs that just snap in place or the originals, but use LED bulbs instead of normal ones.

His have about a million (ok maybe an exaggeration) LED lights and get sandwiched between the housing and the bezel and light up the entire "rectangle" of the housing

·
Registered
182 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Mike,

Not bustin yer balls but what is different about the ones you sell and these from Ricks? Besides the price.

http://www.rickscamaros.com/cgi-loc...tore+tvmv8013ff4bb64b+-p+-c+scstore.cfg+PL-40

And do you have any short video clips demonstrating the sequential lights in action?
Rick's are Technostaglia units. I do have another line for 67-68 Camaros that are have the price, DOT legal, and inlcude the lense. There is a video clip, I will try and post it up

Mike

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No offense but i would think that if you wanted to make sales, posting 30+ prices wouldn't be something we would even have to ask for. ;)

Thanks for posting the few that you did tho :)
Initially i think they are rather expensive, but i'll certainly do my homework and see how your prices compare.
All of the prices are listed at our online store as well, www.musclerodz.com

Mike

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The United Pacific line looks like this and are the DOT legal ones:

The sequentials look like this:

Two different lines of lights. Here is a video link to the sequential '69 units http://www.spaghettiengineering.com/videos/DigiTails6.wmvFYI: The units Rick's carries are like the sequential units without the sequential feature. Anymore questions let me know

1 - 20 of 48 Posts