Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m not sure if this has been posted previously but I just found it and thought I would share for anyone who might be looking for a similar option. It seems like many of these classic cars have had the factory dash cut to fit a new era radio head unit at some point. I know it’s personal preference but I prefer the look of the older style radios but with newer technology such as Bluetooth integrated. This kit looks like it would give the ability to make the swap from a newer DIN radio with a cut up dash to something like a RetroSound and make it look clean which is what I’d like to do. The kit ranges from $60-$65 depending on the faceplate you choose which there are about eight different options. I’m not sure which would match the best as I was thinking about either the 402 or 502 but it looks like the factory radio/dash was more square like the 404 faceplate. Maybe you all here with more experience can better weigh in on that but regardless, here is the link and I hope it helps someone either currently or in the future.

https://www.retromanufacturing.com/products/universal-din-repair-faceplate-and-knob-kit?variant=9357329475

1 - 1 of 1 Posts