Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Some friends and I made this of our buddies car

Enjoy!

You Tube will not allow me to enable mobile devices sorry guys.

·
Premium Member
6,350 Posts
Really good production, awesome car! :beers:
Soundtrack? Well, car sounds great...got a version with no "music"?
X2. Like the crane shot, nice touch! Do you take requests? AC/DC Dirty Deeds!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wow really taking my video down because its not work safe? why not put a NWS tag on it intead?

·
Retired
26,739 Posts
wow really taking my video down because its not work safe? why not put a NWS tag on it intead?
Here's a clip from what you agreed too...

Forum Rules

Registration is free. We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Although the administrators and moderators of Team Camaro Tech will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages.
All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Team Camaro Tech, nor AutoForums will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of Team Camaro Tech reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
I didn't write the rules but you did agree to them!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
youtube Josh Kalis "Dirty Ghetto Camaro"

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
pm replied

·
Premium Member
6,350 Posts
If you scroll up and read what I posted you will see the words used in the video violate the terms of agreement when posting.
Got it, understood. It would not have been my choice for a soundtrack either. Good quality vid though.

·
19,998 Posts
Great video work....music ? not my taste but not putting it down as I listen to a lot of different stuff.

...and that Camaro looks anything but dirty or ghetto. :beers:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
haha josh kalis is sponsored by the clothing company dirty ghetto kids and his name on our forum is dirtyghettocamaro so thats where it comes from.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts