Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very bad day, guys. I was stopped at a light today in town in my 69 and got slammed into by a F**d F-350! Hit me pretty hard. Got to test out my new high back seats
I got the car stopped again just in time to not hit the car in front of me. Guess the guy didn't see 2 rows of stopped cars!

Anyway, his truck had tow hooks in the front and that's what hit the left rear frame rail. The tail panel and bumper are trashed, and the left rear quarter is kinked in front of the wheel well. The door doesn't sit or close right now either. The trunk lid isn't damaged but it isn't sitting flush anymore. I think it's tweaked pretty good.
The truck was brand new; it beat up the front bumper pretty good.

Fortunately, I wan't hurt, although I'm getting stiffer and achey. We both have insurance, which is good.

Soooo, does anyone have any recommendations for a GOOD body shop in SF north or east bay area that knows 1st gens?

Looks like Hot August Nights just got cold!

Thaks for any help, guys

joe

------------------
69 Rat-Infested Resti-Clone
WCA Member
[email protected]
69 Pics http://hobbystage.net/camaro/joeg/

[This message has been edited by Joe G (edited 07-17-2002).]

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
sorry to hear about you getting hit. That really sucks. I wish people would pay more attention at the wheel. Sorry I can't help you with a body shop recommendation.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts