Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this car in a basket so I didn't take anything a part. I purchased Manual Disk brake conversion from Inline Tube. I can't find a good picture as to how the master Clyinder lines and the ones to the other two vales hook up.
I need a good picture as to what lines hook to what ports. Can anybody help.
The pics I have seen on here under the hood don't show me enough for my limited expertise.
I would greatly appreciate any help.:D
These are the parts I have plus the master cylinder and line kit.
Thanks
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
732 Posts
Once you have these installed on the vehicle.
The round proportioning valve lines are installed as follows.

1. The side port on the proportioning valve (that facing driver’s side fender when installed) takes a line up to the front “side” port on the driver’s side of the junction block.
2. The front port on the round proportioning valve takes a line up to the front port on your brake master cylinder.
That takes care of the lines from the round proportioning valve.

The junction block.
You already have one line connected (front drivers side port to the side port on the round proportioning valve)

1. The junction block front port that faces the radiator (its nose) receives a line from it to the Drivers side front brake hose. fig 1.
2. The front passenger side port on this junction block goes to the passenger side front brake hose fig.1
3. The rear port on the driver’s side closest to the brake booster goes to the rear brake hose which splits with “T” fitting over the rear axle for brake lines to each wheel cylinder.fig. 2
4. The back port on the junction block goes up to the rear port on your brake master. fig3

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you so much. I will try this tomorrow evening.
Charlie:hurray:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts