Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought this planning to use my stock distributor then decided to go with an MSD that has a .500 shaft - this is for a stock size .491 shaft - New in sealed box. Asking $75, paid $103 Bronze gears aren't recommended for extended street us due to wear issues.

"COMP Cams composite distributor gears are manufactured from Carbon Ultra-Poly composite to ensure superior strength and less wear. They are the latest in hi-tech distributor gears designed around solving the wear issues associated with bronze gears in racing applications. The polymer gears are ideal for street roller applications--they feature virtually no wear, and they eliminate the problem of spark scatter associated with worn bronze gears. The gears have undergone stringent testing in various applications with positive results. Why put up with the hassle of changing bronze gear after bronze gear, when you can switch to composite for extended gear life?"

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No Longer available - The place I purchased this from (Race mart . com) helped me out by getting an RMA for a swap to the right gear - no charge - Super Customer Service, I would highly recommend them for parts

1 - 5 of 5 Posts