Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
QUOTE BY DJD>>>>That said let's move on... Oh! I almost forgot... ZMANIAC it would be wise to not throw stones when you live in a glass house! It's just as childish to use a new ID to say your piece!!

Please note I'm not closing this because anyone thinks differently

Dennis(DJD), The reason I used a new ID to post a reply, was because my Password would not work under ZMANIA. Do you think that if I wanted to be anonymous I would have chosen a different Id than the one I chose (ZMANIAC). You are one of the people I am talking about (ONE OF THE "SOME"). If you read my reply in the ORANGE TOPIC, you will see that your comment about living in a glass house and throwing stones, is completely senseless and proves your udder ignorance! As I suspected all along! You closed the thread after you threw your 2 cents in, so I and others, were unable to reply. Furthermore, I can't believe you went to the extent of contacting the owner of the ORANGE X44 car. Why dont you mind your own business!? Who do you think you are? Robin Hood? The Car Nazi? The Camaro Police? Keep to your own business, which is moderating the site. There is no need for you to contact an owner of a vehicle for sale, unless you are interested in buying, or representing a buyer! In other words GROW UP or put your money where your mouth is. You are an armchair Quarterback, and 3rd stringer at that! You shouldnt bark up trees you cant climb! For the others on this site, dont get me wrong, it is an informative and sometimes comical place. Where information can be gathered and given! But when comes to a administrator contacting the seller of a car that has no interest in purchasing it, I MUST SAY GET A LIFE!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Dennis, don't let this guy get to you. His words speak for him as to his ignorance and immaturity.

That said, perhaps someone with a farming background might want to educate Mr. ZMANIAC on the difference between the word "utter" and "udder"? I'm foreseeing the use of a couple rolls of duct tape with the ZMan hooked up to a milking machine!!!

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Zmaniac, Remove yourself from our forum. Your existance does our small society no good, so why do you persist in annoying us? I, Nor the other members will let someone like you ruin our forum, GET LOST!

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Sheeeeesh, did I take a wrong turn and end up in the teen chatroom???? What's going on with this site lately?

Mark

·
Registered
168 Posts
Man, what a grease monkey! Or is that butt monkey? I dunno.

"Free speech for the dumb! Free speech for the dumb! Free speech! Free speech! Free f'ing speech!"

·
Retired
26,654 Posts
I'll apologize for the identity thing Zman?? you used a different email address with the new identity as well and that may have helped lead me astray!!

What's all this other crap about? I supported the seller from the start and was just trying to sway some of the good folks that I feel were taking a hardcore stand on what they considered a shady ad!!

You are turning into a troll Zman??? Your only complaint with me was the comment about the user ID!! You got a secret the rest of us should know about? Something really bothering you? Let it go, it's not good for the blood pressure!! Oh, a quick e-mail to Al or myself would have gotten your password straightened out!!

·
Registered
501 Posts
I'm glad Djd called the owner...I too was going to e-mail (tried through the E-Bay page, but failed) the seller to let him know that he does not have an SS and if he's presenting it as such, he needs to be careful. As I posted, he could liable if he knowingly or unknowingly sold a vehicle as something it's not. I also had questions about the mileage, because the ad's text offered two versions. Lastly, since the seller seemed to have the book regarding the paint, interior and vinyl top codes, I wanted to ask why the seller didn't turn a few more pages to learn about the rest of the car, instead of posting "we don't know what we have" (he has a base Camaro). I have a dog in this fight, because as a buyer and seller of Camaro's (almost all 69's) I'm impacted by the integrity of others in the business. So if there are few who wish to be a "car nazi", perhaps it would expose a few of the crooks in our hobby. Again, I'm not saying the owner of orange/orange is a crook, but the ad makes me uncomfortable.

My man DjD and I had a gentleman's disagreement about the verbage in the ad.
He thought the tactics were ok; my opinion was that it crossed the line. It was a simple discussion of differing views. No big deal.

But now we have all this...I'm not at all sure what brought it on or why the verbal attacks,...but remember, when you throw mud, you lose ground.

Finally, to those involved, I apologize for my "udder ignorance".

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This is great! Where can you have this much fun without cows involved!?? I must be brief, the MILKING MACHINE is waiting... OH NO!
I AM ALMOST OUT OF DUCK TAPE!

·
Premium Member
2,118 Posts
It took just one man, several months ago, to SHAKE the whole US by hitting it by surprise. Now this guy, cause I think is the same one all over, is SHAKING the stability on this great Forum. Lets get rid of whats not needed here.
*OH, you know what, I'm prepared for your RACIST replies...

·
Registered
112 Posts
Did DJD contact a buyer that you are selling a car too? I've been away for a bit and I need some catching up! Drama....I love Drama

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CamaroNOTcamero:
Zmaniac, i'm only going to ask nicely once more. GET THE F*CK OUT NOW A*SHOLE! thats me nice, would you like to get me mad?
(please excuse me guys, you have to talk to these kind at there own level, or they dont understand)
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you really think you are helping with this kind of vulgar remarks, Maybe you should take your own advice.

------------------
69 Z/28 X77 D80 81000 original miles,DZ 302, M-21, BU 373 Rear End, ZL-2 Ducted Hood, Daytona Yellow, Black Deluxe, Tilt, Factory AM/FM, Console Gauges.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Sometimes that what it takes!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
636 Posts
WAKE UP PEOPLE. THE MORE YOU REPLY TO THESE TYPES OF POSTS THE MORE IDIOTS LIKE THIS WILL POST THEM. IF YOU SEE A POST WITH HIS USER ID ON IT DONT ANSWER IT. IF YOU SEE A POST THAT RESEMBLES HIS TYPE OF WRITING DONT ANSWER IT. GUYS LIKE THIS GET OFF ON TRYING TO STIR UP TROUBLE. WHAT PISSES THEM OFF MORE THAN ANYTHING IS WHEN THEYRE IGNORED. IF THEY DONT GET THE ATTENTION THEY REALLY GET PISSED. 20 YEARS EXPERIENCE AS A CHILD BEHAVIORAL PSYCHIATRIST, I KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT.

·
Registered
7,159 Posts
WOW:
After reading the threads that got all this crap started it seems to me the people can not have an opinion of their own without being blasted by others for it. Does all this mean that when I show up with the wrong color car on givin day, I too will get a thumping from everyone that does not like the color. You know what they say opinions are like cornholes.....everyone has one. Let it go at that.

For those that tried to simmer these people down you are not going to cure the "I know best" attitude. Even though you want to help we know most of these people will never listen to reason....just them selves.

Lastly:
If you have come to this forum to stir things up.........just go away your not welcome in this "grease monkeys" work shop.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts