Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Gold Lifetime Member
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I followed the link to Cafe Press and searched for 'Team Camaro', but there were no shirts with the 'Team Camaro' logo.
Are those polos still available anywhere? or is all the merchandize discontinued?

·
Premium Member
5,582 Posts
Fred,

I searched everywhere and found that they are not on the site anymore. I don't know who is making them if at all! Maybe Dennis or Al has knowledge as to what happened.

Kev

·
Retired
26,616 Posts
I've been trying to get the site owners to address some swag items, the store is still in place but nothing is available that I know of.

·
Retired
26,616 Posts
Don't count on the same one when the AF folk put the store back online. The membership cards just say

Team Camaro

I believe...

·
Premium Member
2,159 Posts
I had the idea of printing and selling T shirts similar to what you are looking for. However, GM wants a small fortune for licensing the name "Camaro" so it didn't get done and that is probably why you don't see T shirts available. They ( GM ), not to mention lawyers with nothing better to do, are very aggressive about enforcing this.

·
Premium Member
7,548 Posts
I'd LOVE one of those! How about we give a few free shirts out to the members with the most "views" on their build threads? ;):D :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts