Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Ok, I don't usually comment on these things, but----- Who in their right mind would take a picture from the driver's side quarter towards the front,with the door closed so you can see the gap you can stick two fingers in ? He says bad panel alignment ,but come on.:clonk:

·
Registered
601 Posts
look at both doors with body lines they are so far off wonder any one else picked up on that look at right i think 1 inch lower in back than front. never mind gaps lol. and other door out farther than rear quarter. for a 50 year off resto lol bad bad bad .:noway: never mind a 6 month ago resto. gm didnt put these cars together that bad. they had flaws but lol. maybe put together with all goodmark or other repo parts that is no good who knows lol. i wouldnt buy :noway:

·
Premium Member
2,348 Posts
maybe they should have turned it upside down after they put it on the roteserie. some people just don't get it.
What are you talking about.....in the 7th picture the car IS upside down....:yes: ;)

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
What are you talking about.....in the 7th picture the car IS upside down....:yes: ;)
And he was on the rotisserie when he was shooting the pic! Did anyone notice the welds on the sides of the new trunk pan at least we know it was replaced!

·
Premium Member
2,348 Posts
And he was on the rotisserie when he was shooting the pic! Did anyone notice the welds on the sides of the new trunk pan at least we know it was replaced!
Yup, nothing but first class panel replacement here...;) Anyone else thinking the old floor is still underneath it too....:sad: Oh well, someone might buy it and be happy as a clam.....:p

·
Premium Member
2,348 Posts
Maybe he meant he was eating ROTISSERIE chicken when he wrote the description. 'Cause that's the closest this car has gotten to a rotisserie.
:D and he spiced it with "weed" instead of dill weed...:yes:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.