Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is driving me nuts...

Back about the mid-late 70's (or maybe very early 80's) there was a cartoon I used to watch all the time that now for the life of me I can't remember the name of it. It used to come on either right before or after SpaceGhost on saturday mornings. What I do remember from it for sure was a triceratops (3 horned dinosaur ;) ) that shot rocks or something out of one of its horns. It was a few people and a couple of dinosaurs...I'm thinking there was a smaller 3 horned dinosaur that was part of the group. I'm also thinking there was 2 "white blobs" named Bloop and Bleep, but that may have been from Spaceghost.

I know this is pretty vague, but maybe someone will remember it.

·
Gold Lifetime Member
2,623 Posts
i think there was a kid that rode the triceratops, a boy. it will come to me.

·
Premium Member
2,345 Posts
Wow...you guys are waaaay younger than me. By then I was married, had a kid and hangovers.....:sad: ...oh, and my 70 SS 454 Chevelle...:hurray:

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
I can see how you would forget that cartoon with a name like "Herculoids". ;)

Does anybody remember The Wacky Racers??? :)

·
Registered
183 Posts
you guys this is most definatly "CRACK" induced how in the world do you remember that? my lord i cant remember what i did last night!

·
Premium Member
2,345 Posts
Ruff & Ready was my favorite.
Now here's someone my age...my favorite was Mighty Mouse. Yes, they had animated cartoons in the fifties...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It was the Herculoids, and the blobs were gloop and gleep. Hope that helps.
You are da MAN :D Boy, that that bring back some memories. Theres a bunch of the original episodes on youtube.com ...I sure don't remember the sound dubbing being quite so bad though.

I know I used to watch Johnny Quest too way back then...seems he had an Indian friend (Hadji? or something like that?) and a "Spuds Macenzie" dog. Of course there was Space Ghost, and Shazam, and the best of all time, the Bugs Bunny show.

Ever notice how all the bad guys tended to talk to themselves a lot, and laugh way too much? :D

·
Premium Member
5,325 Posts
The dogs name was, "Bandit" ...It was one of my favorite cartoons, along with Speed Racer, but don't tell anyone....:)

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
I watched the Smurfs.

And Friday Night Video's....

1 - 20 of 32 Posts