Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I drive all over the country lookin at cars, women and more cars, sometimes move furniture or an oddball item here or there, But I drive an 04 F450 4X4 Crew cab w/ the 6.0 and I always pull my 48 ft enclosed gooseneck trailer. sometimes its empty sometimes full, I special ordered this trailer to move cars, 4 wheelers and the occasional move. I have hauled a pair of Z06's to calif. for a guy, and then brought a superbird back, camaros all over. Where I am going with this is. Is there someone to talk to about renting a space? (sponsor- advertiser)I can do enclosed for what most guys do on an open. I live tommorow to go from Tn. to Pa to pick up a complete 69 rs front clip, then to allen town Pa. to pick up a car then to Oh. to pick up a 69 rs then off to texas to deliver first car in humble,tx pick up a 70 LS5 and a Blown BBC (For me ;-) )deliver chevelle to North carolina then home for mothers day to see wife and kids. Would like to do this a little more often, but need to find a place to spread the word. any ideas?? Thanks, Chuck

·
Administrator
2,652 Posts
Hi Chuck. It sounds like you have a car-guy friendly business going and would like to help but there is nothing in place. (thanks for asking)
Perhaps something can be figured out, like a TC friendly list or ?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts